HHCAHPS Survey Applicant Vendor Requirements
folder_openOther Announcementscalendar_todayPosted November 1, 2019
This announcement is geared towards organizations interested in applying to become approved HHCAHPS Survey vendors. Applicant vendors must complete the following tasks to be considered for approval:
- Vendors must first register for login credentials to gain access to the private side of the website. Then complete and submit a Vendor Participation Form, located on the Vendor Dashboard.
- Designate a staff member as the HHCAHPS Survey project manager, who must register for and complete the 2020 Introduction to the HHCAHPS Survey self-paced training and the training certification provided via email to registrants. (Other key vendor staff and subcontractors are also encouraged to complete this self-paced HHCAHPS Survey training).
- Agree to implement the HHCAHPS Survey using standardized protocols and procedures described in the Protocols and Guidelines Manual located on the https://homehealthcahps.org
- Complete and submit a Quality Assurance Plan within 6 weeks after the vendor’s first quarterly HHCAHPS Survey data submission.
- Attend all subsequent vendor Update training sessions, if granted interim approval.
More information about the survey and the requirements for becoming an approved HHCAHPS Survey vendor are provided on the HHCAHPS Survey website at https://homehealthcahps.org. Vendors may also contact the Coordination Team at HHCAHPS@RTI.org or call toll-free 1‑866-354-0985.