Registration Now Open for the Introduction to the Home Health Care CAHPS Survey Webinar Training Sessions
Registration is now open for the Introduction to the Home Health Care CAHPS (HHCAHPS) Survey Webinar training.
- The Introduction training will take place on January 30 and January 31, 2018.
- Session I will be held once on January 30th and Session II will be held once on January 31st.
- Both sessions will be held from 1:00PM to 5:00PM Eastern Time.
- Organizations wishing to become HHCAHPS Survey approved vendors must have their HHCAHPS Project Manager register below to attend both Session I and Session II.
- Registration will close at 9:00 PM Eastern Time on January 29, 2018.
In addition to attending both Introduction training sessions, organizations interested in becoming approved HHCAHPS Survey vendors must complete the following tasks:
- Complete and submit a Vendor Participation Form, which is located on the HHCAHPS Survey Website at the following link:
- Designate a staff member as the HHCAHPS Survey Project Manager.
- Have their designated HHCAHPS Project Manager successfully complete an online training certification after participating in both sessions of the Introduction training.
- Complete and submit a Quality Assurance Plan within 6 weeks after the vendor’s first quarterly data submission.
- Agree to implement the HHCAHPS Survey using standardized protocols and procedures described in the Protocols and Guidelines Manual located on the https://homehealthcahps.org website.
More information about the survey and the requirements for becoming an approved HHCAHPS Survey vendor are provided on the HHCAHPS Survey Website at https://homehealthcahps.org. Vendors may also contact the Coordination Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call toll-free 1‑866-354-0985.
Survey vendors who have already been approved to conduct the HHCAHPS Survey are not required to attend the Introduction training. However, approved survey vendors are required to attend the HHCAHPS Survey Update Training Session, which will be held via Webinar on Friday, February 2, 2018.