CY20 Qtr. 1 Data Submission Deadline Reminder
folder_openData Submissionscalendar_todayPosted June 18, 2020
The next data submission deadline is Thursday, July 16, 2020. As per CMS guidance, your submission of these files is optional. We are now approximately 4 weeks away from the deadline for submitting HHCAHPS Survey data for Quarter 1 of calendar year 2020 (CY20,Q1).
We thank those HHCAHPS vendors who have already begun submitting CY20, Q1 data for their HHA clients. If you have not submitted any data for Quarter 1, we encourage you to begin submitting your files as soon as possible.
Important Points to Remember:
- Data files must pass both the initial validation checks and the “overnight” validation checks.
- To ensure that files can be accepted by the deadline at 11:59 PM Eastern Time on July 16, 2020, you must submit all of your Quarter 1 files on or before Wednesday, July 15, 2020.
- Since CMS will not accept any files after the data submission deadline, make sure you check your data submission reports to verify that all of your submitted files were accepted. And, correct and re-submit all files before the data submission deadline.
- You must still submit an XML data file for an HHA even if their monthly patient information file does not have any patients eligible to be sampled.
- Check your Vendor Authorization Report to make sure that each HHA client has authorized your organization to submit data on their behalf.
Please feel free to contact us via email or through the toll-free number if you have any questions or need help with data submissions.