Home Health Care CAHPS Survey Vendor Participation Form is Now Available
The HHCAHPS Survey Vendor Participation Form (application) is now available on the HHCAHPS website. Survey organizations interested in becoming approved HHCAHPS Survey vendors must do the following:
- Complete and submit a Vendor Participation Form, which is located on the HHCAHPS Survey website at the following link:
- Designate a staff member as the HHCAHPS Survey project manager.
- Agree to implement the HHCAHPS Survey using standardized protocols and procedures described in the Protocols and Guidelines Manual located on the https://homehealthcahps.org
- Complete and submit a Quality Assurance Plan within 6 weeks after the vendor’s first quarterly HHCAHPS Survey data submission.
In addition to the above,
- The HHCAHPS Project Manager must attend Sessions I and II of the Introduction to Home Health Care CAHPS Survey Webinar training. If interim approval as an HHCAHPS Survey vendor is granted, newly approved vendors must attend all subsequent vendor update training sessions. All other vendor staff and the vendor's subcontractor's staff (if a subcontractor will be used) are encouraged to attend the HHCAHPS Survey training.
- The survey vendor's designated HHCAHPS Project Manager must successfully complete an online training certification after participating in both Introduction training sessions.
More information about the survey and the requirements for becoming an approved HHCAHPS Survey vendor is provided on the HHCAHPS Survey website at https://homehealthcahps.org. Vendors may also contact the Coordination Team at HHCAHPS@RTI.org or call toll-free 1-866-354-0985.